Medphen DURA PEEK
It incorporates a graphite oxide nano-reinforcement. DURA PEEK polymer provides long-term performance up to 255°C. This material provides long-term performance up to 240°C, with exceptional chemical resistance, excellent wear, and abrasion resistance.
Graphite-based material additives (GBMs) enhance:
- Inhibit the growth of algae, fungi, and mold
- Increases abrasion resistance and good weathering
- Resistance to lipids, cleaning and disinfectant agents
The manufacturer of the original non-nano-reinforced polymer is Solvay Specialty Polymers.
- Industrial Applications and aeronautical/aerospace industry. These properties make it particularly suitable for metal substitution.
- In Medical Device applications with USP Class VI plastics and ISO 10993-1 certification, biocompatibility up to 30 days in contact with the human body.
- Its use is suitable for food contact according to EU Directive No 10/2011 and FDA Regulation 21 CFR.
The use in a given application or product must be designed and tested to determine its performance in advance by the user.
Recommendations for use
- Processing temperature range: 390-420 ° C
- Recommended bed temperature: > 200 ° C
- Drying conditions: 150 ° C for at least 4 hours
Place the filament in the sealed bag with the desiccant that comes with it after each use
General Description of Anti Bacterial/Virus Action (ABV)
Graphene oxide is a material belonging to the family of graphene-based materials (GBM). With Medphen GO-L we offer a fully characterized product with well-defined properties and high-quality standards aimed to help researchers of different fields to obtain reproducibility and replicability on their results and boost the outstanding potential of this material. General description:
- Flake Size: 5-100 µm
- Bulk Density: ~1.8 g/cm3
- Number of layers: 4-16
- Oxidation: 3.1:1