Basic information about data protection
Responsible for the treatment
MD Graphene, S.L.
Main purposes of treatment
Manage your registration as a user on the platforms.
Manage the procurement of products and/or services.
Sending commercial communications.
Resolution of queries raised.
Execution of the contract.
Banks and financial institutions.
|Among others, right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and portability of the data, right to object to the processing at any time, for reasons related to your situation, in case the processing is based on the interest legitimate.|
Provided by the holder.
WData Protection Officer (hereinafter referred to as "DPO")
DPO Contact Details: DPO Committee
Phone: 910 594 185
Additional information can be obtained in our website.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
Owner: MD Graphene, S.L.
Address: Dublin 19-III, Las Rozas, 28232 Madrid, SPAIN
Data Protection Officer (hereinafter referred to as "DPO"):
DPO Contact Details: DPO Committee
Phone: 910 594 185
You can contact us by email email@example.com or by phone at 910 594 185, Monday to Thursday from 09:00 hours to 17:00 hours and Friday from 09:00 hours to 14:00 hours.
For what purposes do we process your data?
Medphen will process user data, manually and/or automatedly, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user on online platforms owned by Medphen (www.medphen.com or different domain landing). However, in any case the user must verify and validate their registration on each of the platforms by entering their username and password through consent.
- Manage the contracts of products and/or services that you make through the Web, as well as the corresponding billing and shipping.
- Periodically send (via email, post and/or SMS) electronic communications with offers, promotions and news related to our online platforms, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects to or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and/or promotional information related to the healthcare sector, products based on nanomaterial technology technology, professional and value-added services for users as well as for professional users of the healthcare market, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects to or revokes their consent.
- Make anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and activity developed by users on the Web.
- Develop a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial actions adjusted to it, using their data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless the user objects or revokes his Consent. Comply with legally established obligations.
What categories of data do we process?
Medphen covers the following categories of data:
- Identification data: first name, surname, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone, etc.
- Personal characteristics data (date of birth, gender, etc.).
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, or financial, data to process payments.
The data that in the forms provided by Medphen through its online platforms are marked with an asterisk (*), will be necessary to fulfill the contractual or legal purpose established.
Therefore, if the user does not provide them, it will not be possible to register on the website or fulfill their request.
If the data subject provides data of third parties, he declares to have the consent of the same and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Medphen from any responsibility in this regard. However, Medphen may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, taking the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
The legitimacy for the processing of user data by Medphen to carry out the registration and registration of the user on the different websites is in the consent of the interested party, requested in each case.
For its part, the management of the contracting of products or services through the corresponding Websites, billing and shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data in order to send electronic newsletters with offers, promotions and news related to our online platforms, commercial and / or promotional information, the elaboration of anonymous statistical reports regarding habits access and activity carried out by users on the web and the elaboration of commercial profiles using data derived from the management of the products and services contracted with Medphen, are based also on consent.
The consents obtained for the purposes are independent so the user may revoke one or more of them not affecting the others.
You may also use the user's information to comply with Medphen's different legal obligations.
Who are the recipients of the data?
Your personal data may be communicated by Medphen to:
- Banks and financial institutions.
- Courier services.
- Finally, they may be transferred to the State Security Forces and Bodies under the Law.
Will your personal data be transferred internationally?
Your personal data may be communicated to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area. In these cases, they will be treated with scrupulous compliance with European and Spanish legislation, making sure that provide a level of data protection equivalent to that of the Union.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests their removal to Medphen, opposing or revoking their consent. All this without prejudice to the extension of that period may be extended where you expressly authorize it or there are treatments arising from the contractual relationship that remain in force after that period.
What rights do you have in case of processing your data?
As the owner of the data, you can send us a letter to MD Graphene, S.L., Dublin 19-III, Las Rozas, 28232 Madrid, SPAIN or via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org proving your identity, to exercise, at any time and free of charge, the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Get confirmation if there is personal data processed by Medphen that concerns you.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from Medphen the limitation of the processing of data when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their situation to the processing of their data, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Medphen will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, express its point of view and challenge the automated decisions taken by Medphen, where appropriate.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) when the interested party considers that Medphen has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection. Without prejudice to this, the data subject may contact the Data Protection Officer of Medphen, whose contact details are: DPO Committee; Phone: 910 594 185; e-mail: email@example.com.
What is the origin of the data when it has not been provided by the owner?
Along with the information you provide directly to us (e.g. through forms, etc.), we will obtain information about your browsing habits in case you consent.
In the event that the data provided relates to natural persons other than the data subject, the data subject shall state that he has informed and obtained the prior consent of the data for the processing of his data in accordance with the purposes provided for in these data Clauses. In the specific case of minors, if the interested party is not the legal representative of the minor, he/she undertakes to obtain the express consent of the child.
What security measures do we put in place to take care of your data?
Medphen will treat the data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting for this purpose the technical measures and necessary organizations to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: December 1, 2020.
© 2020 MD GRAPHENE SL. All rights reserved.