Natural white Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene
First choice material for devices and components that require high quality.
The main properties of this product are:
- Surface quality and structural stability.
- Great toughness even at low temperature.
- Good resistance to chemical agents such as inorganic salts, alkalis, fats, and oils.
ELIX Polymers, S.L. is the polymer manufacturer.
In addition to its regulatory compliance for selected applications, this material is valid for more generic applications in any productive field such as:
- Medical device housing, respiratory devices: elements or spare parts.
- Consumer electronics housings.
- For dispensers, pill dispensers, and medicine packaging.
- Can be used as customized protective packaging, this can provide flexibility to the patient by incorporating multiple medical devices or medications in a single package.
- Items that require further processing such as sanding, polishing, or chrome plating
The use of a given application must be previously tested by the user, to determine its suitability.
Recommendations for use
- Processing temperature range: 220-240C.
The processing temperature is directly related to the printing speed. The faster the processing speed is, the higher the temperature of the print fuser should be.
- Recommended bed temperature: 90-100C.
If the adherence to the building platform is weak, the use of products to improve the adhesion between the part and the machine is recommended.
- Layer fan speed: 0%
- Heated chamber temperature: not necessary (if available, use it at more than 30C)
The use of totally closed printers is recommended to prevent internal stresses produced by the cooling of the parts from causing undesired breakage or deformation.
- Drying conditions: 80C for at least 4 hours.
Drying of the material is recommended if signs of moisture are detected in the print.
- Printing speed: 40-70mm/s.
This parameter will depend on the final quality that is expected to be achieved as well as the stability of the printing machine itself.
Lower nozzle sizes can be used if parts with very fine details need to be printed.
Place the filament in the sealed bag with the built-in desiccant after each use.